Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Has it ever occurred to you why you exist?
I've been to this standstill recently, "Why am I here?"

No, I'm not seeking an arguement between the religious and non. Neither am I searching for "The Truth". There is NO truth. We're here due to the fact that we're the resultant of somewhat, a "cosmic disaster". I'll justify my views without even having to scream, shout or have boards done up that says anything of that sort. Look around you. What do you see? I know your windows are there and so are your plushies. What I meant was, look wha's happening in the world! The wars, the destruction. The advancement of technology to "facilitate" the human race is completely unneccessary. But yet, we try to console ourselves through self-deception. We 'THINK" we're the higher beings. We classify animals and mammals, reptilies and insectoids alike.
----------------------------------------------

To be continued...